Take control of your super anytime, anywhere with the AustSafe Super Mobile App
At AustSafe Super, we’re always looking for ways to deliver exceptional service to our members and employers. The new Mobile App does just that. With your super now at your fingertips, it has never been easier to access your account and take control of your retirement. The Mobile App enables you to access your super or pension account and transact in real-time, much like MemberOnline and PensionOnline.
Benefits of the AustSafe Super Mobile App
- It’s free to download from both the Apple Store or Google Play
- Take control of your super or pension account balance anywhere, anytime
- 4 digit pin or fingerprint security
- Receive notifications when your employer makes a contribution
Functionality of the Mobile App
- View your super account balance
- See recent transactions
- Update your personal details
- Change how your super is invested
- View your insurance cover
- Take us with you to your next job with a pre-populated choice form
Any AustSafe Super member can use the app. Before downloading it’s important to understand that you need to be registered for MemberOnline or PensionOnline.
The login details you use for MemberOnline or PensionOnline will double as your login details for the Mobile App. But don’t stress if you’ve forgotten your member number or password, simply give us a call on 1300 131 293 and we can help you out.
How do I get the app?
You can easily download and access the app with these three simple steps
- You must be registered for MemberOnline to use the app. If you’re not registered, you can register for MemberOnline or PensionOnline through the registration pages
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store using your mobile
- Login with your member number and MemberOnline password
For more information on our Mobile App head over to our Mobile App page at austsafe.com.au/app.
This editorial is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You may also wish to seek the advice of a qualified financial planner. Please also read the relevant AustSafe Super Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision in relation to the product available at austsafe.com.au which summarises important information about being a member of AustSafe Super.
Austsafe Pty Ltd ABN 96 010 528 597, AFSL 314183 is the Trustee of AustSafe Super ABN 92 398 191 503